All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 21, 2002 02:00AM
Sycamore, I have presented evidence on the website. Most of the documents were prepared by law enforcement and official correspondence between government officials. I can not reveal the names of the victims for their own protection. The evidence is there for all to see and evaluate for themselves. Not all of the evidence is displayed on the website, there are numerous documents.

You have your own independent mind and opinions. I admire someone who is independent and speaks their own mind. I am not threatened by all these words that "certain" people say to attempt to discredit me. I am confident that the truth will be revealed in time.

The website was created to present the evidence and issues to the public. I want to encourage open minds who are willing to look at evidence and documents. I want people to really want to know the truth. These issues affect all of us and Deep Creek.

I really hope that people can join together for the benefit of Deep Creek. If this were the focus and the people are really committed, the people would be concerned about any violence that affected Deep Creek and would seek answers independently.

I know that there are people who are truly conned by Mike Castro and are innocently defending him because they do not know the truth.

These divisions and arguments have been prolonged due to the inappropriate responses of the appropriate agencies involved with Deep Creek. Because of their denial of the evidence, the public has been denied justice and due process.

I really wish these issues could have been cleared up sooner. It seems that the wheels of justice truly turn excrutiatingly slowly.

Until these issues are examined properly through legal proceedings, it can be difficult to truly evaluate the facts. Because some of the facts are missing. Some of the witnesses are silent. Some of the names are withheld for their protection. You don't know who Katrina aka Gail Fry is.

I realize that you feel that some of your questions have been left unanswered, probably by me. Please feel free to ask again any questions you feel went unanswered. I will do my best to answer them.

However, some questions will not be answered because revealing them may not be wise at this time. This is a pending legal battle and I will protect certain details that any attorney would advise me to withhold from public knowledge at this time. I will just state that this is the reason.

I really don't think that you are over there conspiring at the Bowen Ranch. From your opinions expressed, however, you seem to approve of Mike Castro and his behavior around you. Likewise, Paul seems to approve also.

However, I think if you are intelligent human beings who would truly not approve of violent against innocent citizens, that eventually you will come to know facts sufficient to justify my actions and this website.

Now, Arizona Mike was President of Friends of Deep Creek and we see where that organization is today. Only in Arizona Mike's heart and mind, with a reputation soiled by violence. http://www.deepcreekhotsprings.org/friends.html I am only cautioning you concerning what I have observed as his decisive influence even here in the early stages of this group. Of course, all of you will make your own decisions.

As for Naked Man, I know he is upset with me for advising everyone of the law concerning his activities with Tiki Beach Club. Naked Man was not innocent and I hope that he realizes that now. However, so far Naked Man has made a lot of very strong statements about me and the website. These words have been derogatory and made without any substantiation. At least present why you are making a derogatory statement and what "facts" the statement is based on.

I think it is time that the opposition started presenting evidence to substantiate their statements. In any legal proceeding, both sides present their evidence for examination. I am able to post documents that are emailed to me.

I want these issues to be heard in court. The prolonging of these issues is not beneficial to anyone, especially the to the people who love the hotsprings. I just ask for an open mind concerning these issues until that time.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

AZ Mike

Sycamore Laughing 1308August 20, 2002 07:48PM

Re: AZ Mike

Wizard 608August 20, 2002 08:59PM

Group or No Group

Ron 731August 20, 2002 10:19PM

Re: Group or No Group

paul 582August 21, 2002 04:56PM

Sycamore and everybody else

katrina 645August 21, 2002 02:00AM

Naked Man 659August 21, 2002 06:39AM

Sycamore Laughing 637August 21, 2002 07:40AM

Sycamore Laughing 829August 21, 2002 08:40AM

Wizard 641August 21, 2002 08:51AM

DEEP thoughts about

JOBE 1091August 23, 2002 10:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login