Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

Group or No Group

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 20, 2002 10:19PM
It is hard to try and put a group together when people bail even before we get started. For those of you that know me you will understand that I am not talking about anyone in particular. More than one person has posted that they are no longer interested or do not know if they would join only to re-evalute at a later date.

I guess I missed where we proposed the hatred of anyone as part of our objectives or MS, and the only rights of 'predators' that I had in mind were the coyotes. But of course that would be assuming that someone was refering to my opinion and I have no reason to believe this to be the case.

Call me naive, but I still do think that we have common ground. I would like to see less trash, more water, no glass, no fires, more families, no perverts, no trees cut down, no human waste, more sun, more teamwork, etc. down at the springs. Now I may be wrong, but I would dare to assume that most of you would agree with at least eight or nine of these statements. I know that we have no control over the sun and the water, but don't we at least have some control over the issues, at least to the extent that we chose to be part of the problem or work towards a solution?

Several of you have continued to work towards a name and have given me plenty of feedback towards the brochure. Although, I do not always agree on everything said, I do respect all positive opinions and try and take them into consideration to reach a consensus. However, this is NOT MY GROUP, it must be a team effort or it will all be in vain. I will be at the springs this Sunday at 1:00 p.m. with the latest version of the brochure, and ready to discuss in person many of the issues that have been raised, for whomever cares to join me. At the very least I will enjoy the day at the springs and that will not be a waste of time, but I still keep my hopes up to see you all there.
LOL
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

AZ Mike

Sycamore Laughing 1301August 20, 2002 07:48PM

Re: AZ Mike

Wizard 607August 20, 2002 08:59PM

Group or No Group

Ron 726August 20, 2002 10:19PM

Re: Group or No Group

paul 578August 21, 2002 04:56PM

Sycamore and everybody else

katrina 643August 21, 2002 02:00AM

Naked Man 657August 21, 2002 06:39AM

Sycamore Laughing 633August 21, 2002 07:40AM

Sycamore Laughing 825August 21, 2002 08:40AM

Wizard 638August 21, 2002 08:51AM

DEEP thoughts about

JOBE 1086August 23, 2002 10:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login