Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Re: AZ Mike

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 21, 2002 07:40AM
Katrina,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a considerate response to my post. It is true that I have asked a number of questions that have not been answered, and as I told Wizard, I do not take it personally, and have gotten all of the answering I need in any questions I've asked of you. In my above post, I was referring specifically to questions that I have raised about our group. I have repeated the issues that concern me the most about our group. I have no wish to "argue" over them, but they do need to be discussed. I don't think that they are unfair questions. Hopefully I will be able to discuss them with Ron and whoever else shows up this Sunday. After that, I suppose I will have to post the results and then hope that group members will respond finally to them, since I have gotten no response as of yet.
Please know that you are right in thinking that I respect what I have seen of Mike Castro. Also know that I do not believe that saying that makes me a "Mike supporter" or an opponent to anyone who may have issues with him. Paul respects Mike as well, but of course that does not mean that Paul and I are of one mind on everything, and I am glad that you have not made such an assumption.
Thank you for believing me when I say that I am not involved in any conspiracy, with AZ Mike or anyone else. I do (as does everyone else) have and agenda, but it is not hidden. I want to do good things for the place I love to keep it clean, wholesome, and hopefully open for use. I want to work in mutual respect, regardless of differences of opinion, with others who want the same. Oh, and of course I want to laugh just like someone called "Sycamore Laughing" should want to laugh. I wouldn't want to offend anyone, but please pardon me if I sometimes laugh at something that another person may be offended by.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

AZ Mike

Sycamore Laughing 1306August 20, 2002 07:48PM

Wizard 607August 20, 2002 08:59PM

Group or No Group

Ron 731August 20, 2002 10:19PM

Re: Group or No Group

paul 580August 21, 2002 04:56PM

Sycamore and everybody else

katrina 643August 21, 2002 02:00AM

Naked Man 657August 21, 2002 06:39AM

Sycamore Laughing 634August 21, 2002 07:40AM

Sycamore Laughing 826August 21, 2002 08:40AM

Wizard 639August 21, 2002 08:51AM

DEEP thoughts about

JOBE 1087August 23, 2002 10:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login