Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (93% of Full)

Advanced

Re: AZ Mike

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 21, 2002 08:51AM
Ron, I would say, without reservation, that you have put, by far, the lion's share of work into this idea of forming a group to help DCHS. Since it is a volunteer effort, people will come and go for various reasons, I know you find that dissatisfying, but these things will happen. What efforts you decide to put into this project, are for you to decide. I have decided, that Sycamore, Pauls and AZ's ways of thinking are such, that there would be continual conflict at group gatherings or otherwise. In Sycamore's second post above she says she does not take things personal, but her first post says otherwise. She uses words like " vilified " in describing how she veiws my responses to her. Thats just the kind of exageration that I don't want to deal with. More exageration, trying to imply in her second to last paragraph in her first post above that somehow, any of us have ever suggested that people should be allowed to access the springs by ways that are not legal, that predators, whatever she means, are encouraged to access the springs, that we make it our mission to denigrate Mike Castro or that we make it a prerequisite for group members to agree with allegations against him. More exageration, she imply's that somehow when I indicated that she has a propensity to not give negative feedback to those here on this forum that also enter through the Bowen Ranch she suggest that I, by my words, have said that she is involved with a top secret conspiracy or hidden agenda, I never said anything of the kind. Now Sycamore may say that all her inuendo's in her first post above were not meant for me, she makes her points, mentions no names, so she can act as if her comments were general, so that means she's not aiming her content at anyone in particular. I do aim my content at the person I am making my point to. Sycamore tends to make her statements general, in this way she trys to avoid being labeled as a name caller, she can always sidestep someone if they say her message was meant for them. Ron, I did feel like we were making progress toward this group effort, I respect you Ron, and if being in this group would mean interacting with sensible people like yourself, I would be interested in the project. I just beleive that when it comes to Sycamor, Paul and AZ, thier biases to side with Mike Castro and thier apparent disdain for the public who attempt ( without getting vandalized ) to use the open routes, will continue to be a disruptive element for futher progress of this group.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

AZ Mike

Sycamore Laughing 1307August 20, 2002 07:48PM

Wizard 608August 20, 2002 08:59PM

Group or No Group

Ron 731August 20, 2002 10:19PM

Re: Group or No Group

paul 582August 21, 2002 04:56PM

Sycamore and everybody else

katrina 643August 21, 2002 02:00AM

Naked Man 658August 21, 2002 06:39AM

Sycamore Laughing 636August 21, 2002 07:40AM

Sycamore Laughing 829August 21, 2002 08:40AM

Wizard 639August 21, 2002 08:51AM

DEEP thoughts about

JOBE 1090August 23, 2002 10:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login