Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

DEEP thoughts about

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 23, 2002 10:42PM
DEEP CREEK ..... NAKED MAN EXPOSED AGAIN ..... if Laughing Bear is laughing bare does this bear shi= in the woods? R does this bear shi= on this web site?....................You can take Mike D. out of Arizona but you can't take Arizonia out of Mike D. ............ And why does Arizona Mike not go to the Arizona pool?...........and can you are anyone else tell me was my Daddy right or wrong? He says any one who runs around NAKED is a pervert! Then he says he is fully quilified. I think he was right and wrong it depends on your point of view. ...................We rrrrr off to see the Wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz. ......... Perhaps we should ask him 4 some common sense ?????............Has any one Noticed ? the Manzanitas are almost all dead, this last dry year? .................Has anyone noticed ? that the J F 4 To J F3 trail of least resistance has had an increase in traffic of at least 100% ?????.................Why is there so much Trash here ? Where are my Forest adventure pass DOLLARS GOING ????Perhaps we could get some of this money to take the bumps out of the road so a trash truck can go down there to haul out nitwits and trash????? Has any one noticed the price of hot tubs lately? All that money and they arent nearly as nice as D.C.H.S. ...............Which propaganda sign do you see? Pack out what you pack in. R VOLUNTEERS REMOVE NITWITS LITTER?..........Some people dont see either! .......Has any one noticed that Deep creek aint so deep this time of year. So does this make Deep creek a misnomer????
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

AZ Mike

Sycamore Laughing 1300August 20, 2002 07:48PM

Re: AZ Mike

Wizard 607August 20, 2002 08:59PM

Group or No Group

Ron 726August 20, 2002 10:19PM

Re: Group or No Group

paul 578August 21, 2002 04:56PM

Sycamore and everybody else

katrina 643August 21, 2002 02:00AM

Naked Man 657August 21, 2002 06:39AM

Sycamore Laughing 633August 21, 2002 07:40AM

Sycamore Laughing 825August 21, 2002 08:40AM

Wizard 638August 21, 2002 08:51AM

DEEP thoughts about

JOBE 1084August 23, 2002 10:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login