Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (95% of Full)

Advanced

Re: DCV meeting Saturday 27 - 1:00 p.m.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 25, 2003 10:01PM
Sycamore, This direct knowledge does not come from a story, it is direct experience. In this case, it is direct proof, seen by me. But since I have to be vague to protect the source of this information, I will proceed to my main point, which is that there should always be a public access alternative to the Private Property Toll access of the Bowen Ranch. Not specifically because of the toll, but because of the particular agenda that the owner of that property may wish to impose, for whatever reason, on the persons that pass through, which I understand, is his right to do, on his property. Currently there is another option of access, without crossing private property, which is good. So hopefully people will find they have safe and rewarding trips, as you say, by whatever route they choose. I'm glad your picking up on the idea of how little people talk about, can actually be proven, in ways that everyone can except. I do not think ill of you for judging my information by the same standards. It is only fair. I do my best to share information accurately. I try to say, whether what I am discussing, is direct experience, a story, my opinion etc, so folks will better know how to appraise the information I might speak of. Like above, my experience was direct, but for the consideration of the well being of the source, I cannot speak in a more specific manner of this experience. So I understand, that for you Sycamore, what I have mentioned, is a story of experience, and is not direct experience for you. Lastly, I have joked here lately about this Rock Stacking thing, about earthquakes, gremlins etc, and thier impact on Stacked Rocks. I know how much you enjoy this pastime. It has been a rewarding part of your activities on your trips to DCHS. For me, as I said, I have many pristine places along Deep Creek to go and enjoy the structures and forms of nature, where folks do not go, and have not altered them. Just so you know the truth, I have no interest in affecting negatively your rock creations, and I know, that you did not create them all, but I bet you wish you did, eh Sycamore :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCV meeting Saturday 27 - 1:00 p.m.

Ron 979July 24, 2003 07:52AM

Paul P. 633July 24, 2003 12:16PM

Wizard 605July 25, 2003 06:14PM

Paul P. 600July 25, 2003 07:19PM

sycamorelaughing 633July 25, 2003 08:42PM

sycamorelaughing 629July 26, 2003 04:35AM

Paul P. 665July 26, 2003 10:21AM

Wizard 580July 25, 2003 10:01PM

Wizard 1050July 27, 2003 09:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login