Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (65% of Full)

Advanced

Re: A friendly obsevation

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 06, 2001 03:48PM
Thinker, I may come across as a tyrant of sorts to you by the things I do here. Mind you its merely respect for the message boards here and I take a personal pride in being part of this. These people out here serve lots of useful information to me through this board. Personally I havent met them, but feel that in an odd sense I know them. These friendly people out here on these threads are my link to info when I cant be a part of the scene down at the springs. I understand your concern for freedom of speach and I agree with it as well. The attacks on others were not warranted by any means. The childish posts come from someone who thought it was funny to say things out of line against people they obviously dont know either. What type of person is that? Not someone I would associate with! Sorry if my posts seemd harsh but the person was asked to stop and continued to harrass this board and some on it. I do what I see fit to do after that. I hate censorship very much. The posts were not censored. Sorry that you have come to this board and seen this behaviour from myself and the other person, it wont happen again as I stated, I keep my word on that. The springs are an incredible place to see and spend time at, Rick has taken time to set this up for us to enjoy and share info, the last thing anyone asked for was to be made fun of or harrassed.

Please enjoy this board like the rest of us do. I know you will.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A friendly obsevation

thinker 1707October 06, 2001 02:12PM

Thinking outloud 829October 06, 2001 03:13PM

Craig 776October 06, 2001 03:48PM

Wizard 791October 08, 2001 09:09AM

Wizard 880October 08, 2001 09:26AM

Paul P. 783October 08, 2001 11:48PM

Craig 1185October 09, 2001 03:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login