Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Re: A friendly obsevation

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 08, 2001 09:09AM
To Thinking Outloud, Actually when I referred to the situation of going away on trips and finding a derogatory post about me here on the forum when I returned, only describes to two instances. I understand you may have taken, by my words, that this has happened many times, but I was merely joking. As far as the culprits being someone I know, I would tend to doubt that theory. My neighbors would not even be aware that I go to a local hotsprings and the people with knowledge that I am going on one of my trips are generally the people going with me. I do think it is possible that the person or persons doing these post are someone I have met at the springs before. I have wondered what is compelling these people to write such things. If it comes out of anger about something I have done then I say to these people, speak your mind and state your grievances in a responsible manner. They may however, have nothing reasonable to say so must resort to foolish post and trashy talk.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A friendly obsevation

thinker 1700October 06, 2001 02:12PM

Thinking outloud 828October 06, 2001 03:13PM

Craig 776October 06, 2001 03:48PM

Wizard 785October 08, 2001 09:09AM

Wizard 879October 08, 2001 09:26AM

Paul P. 781October 08, 2001 11:48PM

Craig 1179October 09, 2001 03:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login