Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

Re: DCV meeting minutestongue sticking out smileyart One

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 30, 2003 11:56AM
Thanks again Sycamore for the notes. I agree with Laughing Bear that people should not use the trail that the USFS wants "closed". It especially does not look good if DCV members use it. It's counter-productive to the good working relationship with Brad Burns and the USFS currently.

We should all start thinking about alternatives and hopefully come to a consensus as to what we support. I believe this is what Ron what interested in doing.

Regarding the continuing saga of the "good"vs. the "evil" Mike Castro, it's clear to me that he suffers from what is currently known as "schzoid-effective" disease, This is essentially a combination of manic depressiveness and schizophrenia. This explains his Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personna. I am in no way accepting of his behavior, however, he seriously needs mental help and/or medication to regulate his disease.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCV meeting minutestongue sticking out smileyart One

sycamorelaughing 1091June 29, 2003 12:28PM

Re: DCV meeting minutestongue sticking out smileyart two

sycamorelaughing 621June 29, 2003 12:54PM

Re: DCV meeting minutestongue sticking out smileyart three

sycamorelaughing 611June 29, 2003 01:14PM

LaughingBear 599June 30, 2003 08:40AM

Paul P. 1091June 30, 2003 11:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login