Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Castro and his gun AGAIN ?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 19, 2011 11:07AM
Rick,
Thanks for keeping me updated on our "rights" or the taking away of them more exactly.
I agree with assemblyman Tim Donnelly when he states : "We live in a free society - and that involves risk. I would rather have added risk to my life and live free and accept that than have the government try to solve every teeny little problem."
Also as noted this law takes effect on January 1 and Castro has a concealed weapon permit. I wonder what effect this law has on that ? The article does not explain that.
Silver Avion,
I agree with you. The laws in Arizona are more American than here. The point you do not understand is this : Castro works with the current police establishment making them liable (IN MY OPINION). They allow him big leeway in that area. Allowing him to terrorize innocent victims in the area at will. I have seen and witnessed this first hand. As long as good citizen see wrong and do nothing to stop this it will continue. I will be happy to see justice done about this local terrorist who is one of my neighbors also.
I will admit he DID rattle my cage a little a few months ago when he pointed his rifle at me. But I ain't scared.
Perhaps, if and when he does shoot some one maybe they will take his motorcycle driving privilege away. I know that would hurt him bad ;~)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Castro and his gun AGAIN ?

jobe2221October 18, 2011 01:09PM

California gov. signs bill banning open carry of handguns

Rick1090October 18, 2011 03:58PM

Re: California gov. signs bill banning open carry of handguns

SilverAvion1098October 18, 2011 08:33PM

jobe1133October 19, 2011 11:07AM

SilverAvion1108October 19, 2011 08:15PM

Wizard1570October 22, 2011 11:32AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login