Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

Re: SC64

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 27, 2008 11:05PM
http://survivalacres.com/wordpress/?p=1280#comments

March 27, 2008

Dealing With Reality

I know I’m very biased, especially when it comes to the collapse as a topic that should have been shouted from every headline. By NOT making this publically known, more people will be severely affected by it.

But on the other hand, too many people in “the know” will have created an uncontrollable panic. Our systems simply cannot handle a mad rush of anything, everything would simply break down.

This is the situation I think our masters have been in for a long time and why we are being left in the dark. They know what’s coming and have known for decades. But they’ve never wanted us to know, since it would make things too difficult too quick.

But it’s still strange to read the headlines of today and realize that absolutely NOTHING they are reporting is the least bit meaningful. It’s all inane garbage.

This one: Bush Scolds Congress About Iraq is a sludgereport headline that is meant to grab our attention. The only thing I want to read about Bush is when Congress physically attacks that lying bastard and flays him alive on national television. Nothing else is even worth reporting.

This story does exemplify however my personal position that nothing can be changed. We should be talking about world wide emergency measures and how we can best adapt ourselves. The time to do this is now, but it’s not happening and when it finally does, it will inevitably be too late.

We’re still being broadly ‘entertained’ (stupefied) with inane and ridiculous infotainment. I’m coming to believe something that is going to seem like heresy: this is how it should be because we simply cannot handle the truth in large doses.

We don’t seem capable of being able to deal with large doses of reality, we’d rather cover it all up and call it something else. “Gold plating” reality is something humans really seem to like to do, even paying for the ‘privilege’ of doing this.

Even in the things that we do attempt to deal with that are very real and very serious, we still find that humans tend to “mix it up” with illusion and self-deception. For example, the Iraq War, certainly a very serious matter, and the one our very stupid presidential pretender was scolding Congress about (why don’t they just walk out every time this lying murdering bastard opens his mouth?) is never discussed in terms to what really happened. It’s always predicated upon the common acceptance of a variety of illusions and deceptions.

We’re all supposed to go along with this too. The “official story” of 9/11 for another example is the story of many different illusions and deceptions. The Iraq invasion, genocide and occupation is the bastard child of those illusions.

But these things go much farther back then this. The members for Project For A New American Century deceived themselves into creating a new Pearl Harbor event because of their own self-deception and illusion that America somehow deserved a special place in the world and it did not matter how she got there.

We find that the authors of this report were very much in bed with the Israeli’s and Zionists. And their American co-conspirators have been found to embrace the “end times” illusion that triggered this whole mess.

Recall that I recently wrote that we are in the “power of nothing” and how only the few powerful people are really the ones making the changes in the world. It is their illusions and self-deceptions that we are having to deal with. The mess that they have created.

There are now over a million dead, buried in the ground or burnt to cinders, as a result of these illusions and deceptions that these monsters have embraced. We know all this, many of us knew this before it happened. But there are still millions more people, primarily Americans who still embrace these illusions and deceptions. The reality of the horror that was caused and the blood that was spilled and the incredible destruction that was wrought STILL does not penetrate their self-deceptions.

Amazing, isn’t it? I think it is. A 2×4 across the noggin wouldn’t penetrate their consciousness (or conscience). In fact, you should be deeply frightened by what this signifies. Our ability to self-deceive our own selves, and then go forth and deceive hundreds of millions of others is a power like no other. It is a power that can lead to genocide — and has, many, many times before.

We are not supposed to notice these things but they are evident in how humans treat each other. Now I’m afraid I’ve digressed a bit from my earlier point. Illusions are necessary for humans (modern ones anyway) to live. They keep us in our overbearing numbers, under control. We seem to have a need to be self-deceiving, reality is simply too harsh for us to deal with.

This makes us easily (and often) mislead by those that understand these things. I have long suspected that they are very quick to do so too. In fact, I have gone so far in my own research to discover that they have been doing this for several thousand years. Yes, I am talking about Christianity here. I know where it came from and how it came to be and I know how easy it is to manipulate people into believing anything. It’s been used as a tool to commit genocide again and again and again.

But it does not take religion to make people do unspeakable acts (although it certainly does help a lot). Patriotism is yet another tool that is used to cause people to kill. Fear is another tool.

What do these things all have in common? Illusion and self-deception. None of them are based upon truth or reality, they are based upon illusion and deception, manipulated until it is internalized and externalized.

Long ago, I wrote that people don’t create wars, governments do. I have nothing against the Iraqi’s or Iranians or any other “enemy” I’m told I’m supposed to hate. I find such notions hateful and stupid. I don’t like being manipulated — by anyone, and I really resent it when my government tries to manipulate me and my mind. They’re not only known to lie, they ARE liars — about everything. Nothing that comes from government can be trusted — and I mean NOTHING.

We’re lied to about our economy, about our future, about our consumption, about our population, about our immigration problems, about our elections, about our candidates, about our food supply, about our resources, about every single thing there is. Is it really that bad? Yes it is, and even worse. How do I know? Because I can go look up the facts for themselves and often have.

It’s second-nature now for our government to lie to us about everything. They do this to keep up the illusions and deceptions that they have embraced and created. They think they are helping us and as I noted above — maybe they are. Maybe they are because we can’t handle the truth anymore and have not been able to for a very long time.

I think this is a subject well worth exploring because something seems to keep us all in this perpetual state of self-delusion. Most of us do understand that our government lies to us, and our bosses lie to us, and our neighbors lie to us and we even lie to each other. Most of us understand this and it’s “how the world works”.

But why? What is it about the human condition that finds this so necessary? It can be easily pointed out where this all eventually leads. It’s always leads to a reality check and often costs lives.

Another example of the end result of all this lying is the concept of infinite resources. Only idiots would have denied that a finite planet would never run out of resources. But that is exactly what we deceived ourselves into believing and we’re still doing it! Are we just idiots, are do we have an incredible ability to continually lie to ourselves?

Why is reality so damnably hard to accept?

I’ll go first — I don’t know. I don’t know why we built our civilization on lies. Why we live lies day in and day out, I only know that we do. And I know that the truth would scare the hell out of people, but what if we had always lived the truth? Would we then have been able to accept reality?

I don’t know that either. I really don’t. I’ve never met anyone, including myself that has always lived the truth. We all have our deceptions and illusions. It’s very hard to shake them all off. What we “think” and perceive isn’t always true. Sometimes these don’t hurt us, sometimes they do. But when we deceive by our positions millions into believing lies, we can do great harm and damage and very often do.

The illusions that we are going to solve our climate crisis or resource shortages is one such damaging illusion. There is very little to zero likelihood we can “solve” this at all, but we’re being told the exact opposite by most researchers. Here is a lie that was based on a lie — we could continually take whatever we wanted without fear of any negative consequences to humankind. That was a HUGE lie, and it’s just as huge a lie to think we can now “fix it”.

But telling this truth, this “unlie” and unraveling the mess we created won’t help either, because it is too late for that (and even this premise needs to be checked, is it really too late? Yes it is). So what do we do?

Nothing. Our response at this time is to do nothing. Is this the best response we can achieve? Yes, I think so, because it really is too late (we’re a good 40 years too late now) and creating a mass panic is the last thing we want.

What does this really then mean? It means like I’ve long said — get the hell out of the way for the coming ****-storm that is about to hit. We cannot “save” anybody now. We cannot fix what is wrong. We cannot warn enough people. We cannot create a groundswell of change. We cannot solve anything now. And we never, ever could, it was just another self-deception and illusion that we embraced when we thought we could.

This is how I read the headlines today. Any headlines. Deek likes to call them headlies. I agree, they’re ALL lying. Screaming about this or that, how to “get ready” or “learn survivalism” or “sustainable living” or how we’re going to get mad finally and “put a stop to all of this”. No we’re not. We’re not going to do ANY of those things now. This is deception and lies and illusion. It is not reality and never was, it’s just as bogus and misleading as everything else I’ve pointed out here.

Wow. Now I really do think that this is all a mouthful that is going to be a bit difficult to choke down for some. Bitter truth in a horse-sized pill. I wouldn’t have it any other way, would you?

What does this then mean? It means that we are no more better off embracing lies or reality now. Sometimes I envy those who haven’t “woken up” as they blissfully go on destroying the planet. They’re not bothered by guilt or regret or any such thing, nor do they spend their time or their money trying to make ready. They’re living their lives, having fun, doing their thing — and none of it makes any difference.

I realize now that none of it could. Nothing is going to make any difference now. This is not “quitting” as some have thought, this is the realization that what will be, will be. The ONLY thing I can do is to choose how my “crash” is going to affect me. This is where personal preparations come in — you are making ready for your crash and how prepared (or not) you will be for it.

Early in this essay, I said that uncontrollable panic is the least desirable outcome because it would make things too difficult too quick. Another bitter pill to swallow — leave them be. Don’t warn them, don’t worry them, don’t try to change their deceptions and their illusions. It won’t do any good anyway.

This is why I’m fading back, scaling down, dropping out bit by bit. Not only is it not my problem what others believe and embrace, it’s not your problem either. And you cannot effectively help them no matter what you do. I don’t care if you conduct a school in survival or sell storable food or teach primitive skills or whatever it is — what will be is what will be. Only those that accept their personal responsibilities for their future and cast off their own illusions and deceptions can be “helped” in any way possible. The rest are just sheep for the slaughter.

We all were at one point, but now we’re sort of dangerous sheep with teeth. I grew my fangs a good twenty years ago when I discovered the lies and deceptions that I’d believed were making me stupid. I taught stupid things that weren’t event true. Imagine how that made me feel? But after two decades of sincere and honest effort to wake up the sheep, I have come to see this as a complete waste of my increasingly valuable time.

If anyone has noticed, I’m not even writing this blog for the sheep anymore. My whole tone and emphasis is to work with the other group of people who are somewhere on the same path I am. Why not? The truth that I have tried to expound (as I see it) such as the few control the many is also true here. We cannot serve everyone, this is a impossible task and will quickly wear you down to the nubbin. I don’t think we should even try anymore. We should serve those that we can, and our sphere of influence is really quite small.

Start at home. Deal with reality. Deal with each other. Build your circle, your tribe and keep at bay all the lies and deceptions being spouted off by everyone else. Realize that illusions make their lives bearable (illusion also makes your life bearable). Taking them away won’t help anyone. It’s too late now to fix our planetary problems, the only thing we can really do that will actually be effective is to learn how to cope (adapt) with them and be as ready as we can.

The rest of the world is going to go on with it’s inane headlies and deceptions. Let them. Move on, they live in another world altogether that is soon going to pass away and there is nothing you can do about it. They will die or adapt or become prisoner slaves, it’s not your problem anymore.

If you think this is harsh — start thinking about how your going to act when they come for you. Or when the collapse is at a deep point and starving hordes are demanding what you have. Start growing a backbone now. Start realizing just how strong and unbending you’re going to have to be then. Start doing this now.

I no longer tolerate the bullshit that comes my way, I’ve written about this before. It’s “growing” a bit as some think they can tell me how to conduct my business or my life. They want to pull me back where they are. I’ve been there and I know it’s not accomplishing a damned thing and never can. I’m not trying to be rude here, but collapse does not mean we get to stand still and do the same things over and over and over again, especially when they’re not working and stand absolutely no chance of working. Move on.

Those that want to hold you back aren’t helping any. They’re just dead weight and they don’t even realize it. They’ve yet to come to grips with reality. Illusions and self-deceptions remain more important to them. Fine — let them have them and move on, you can’t help them anyway.

Deal with reality — if you can. I know it’s uncomfortable and very wearisome, but at least it’s the truth. Keep your own illusions if you must, we all have them. Just be sure that they don’t set you up for a great big fall.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SC64

Wizard 1231March 18, 2008 10:18PM

Wizard 752March 18, 2008 10:34PM

Wizard 691March 24, 2008 09:47AM

Wizard 628March 27, 2008 11:05PM

Wizard 684March 27, 2008 11:38PM

Wizard 935March 29, 2008 09:54PM

Wizard 621March 29, 2008 11:09PM

Wizard 742March 30, 2008 10:46PM

Wizard 733March 30, 2008 11:10PM

Wizard 745March 30, 2008 11:41PM

Wizard 653March 31, 2008 10:26PM

Wizard 777March 31, 2008 10:53PM

Wizard 812March 31, 2008 11:16PM

Wizard 763March 31, 2008 11:38PM

Wizard 666April 03, 2008 09:36AM

Wizard 1360April 03, 2008 11:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login