Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

Re: DCV July meeting minutes

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 04, 2004 12:09PM
Thanks Sycamore for your detailed minutes. Richard comments regarding under aged drinking and glass was in regards to weekdays and not weekends, so if anyone can visit during the week please keep an eye out for this.

On other occassions I have notice other party goers heading down to the springs when everyone else is heading out at the end of the day on Saturdays. Other than inform them that it is day use only there is not much more we can do.

This Saturday however, we had the visit of six USFS rangers shortly before sundown with the intent of citing any campers. The visitors that were down there had been there most of the day and none of them had any visible camping equipment, and they all started packing up shortly before the rangers arrived. All in all a very nice group of people with many opting for what appeared to be their first naturist experience. I assisted a couple of visitor with young children on the hike out and thus took longer than usual. I did find it kind of interesting that during the entire hike we did not see one single group of visitors on the way down. It was like if they knew that the rangers were down there so it would have been a waste of time and energy to hike down.

It was great to see the Forest Service showing more presence at the springs and hopefully we can see them there on more Saturday's in the future.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCV July meeting minutes

sycamorelaughing 1049August 04, 2004 09:36AM

Re: DCV July meeting minutes part two

sycamorelaughing 605August 04, 2004 09:51AM

Re: DCV July meeting minutes part three

sycamorelaughing 645August 04, 2004 10:15AM

Re: DCV July meeting minutes

Ron 909August 04, 2004 12:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login