Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (95% of Full)

Advanced

Re: More insight into Gollums World

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 11, 2003 10:28AM
Ron, Lets review what AZ,s idiotic e-mail says about you " Oh by the way, that character RON that post to the discussion forum is another highly illogical person that has a very hard time thinking matters through................yep my friend Mike Castro is right about ROn Mercer to. Ron is nothing more than a puppet of DCHS INC. ". So Ron, you think just because you spent a day with AZ down at DCHS, and he acted like a good boy and didn't go off on you, that people like myself that have had to endure his aggressive rudeness numerous times, should now treat AZ like he is some kind of sweat pea? He is now reaping the rewards of his lengthy negative behavior. Do you really think AZ, after saying what he did about you in that post to Katrina, days later at the springs, just decided suddenly, that now, your a swell guy. The truth of how he sees you is in his post. In his eyes you are no friend, trouble for the springs, a confused person, and by AZ,s words, Mike Castro shares this feeling too. If you want to take a slap in the face like that with a smile, thats your decision. I've been forgiving of AZ, in the past, more times than I ever should have. Your history of interaction with AZ is very short compared to mine. A regular, familiar with all of this once said to me " why do you continue to put up with him ( AZ ) ". The truth of AZ's other side needs to be known. Like the character Gollum, AZ has hid his darkside in the shadows. In my recent discussions about him, I am bringing light, to the side of AZ, some have never seen, or the side that some seem to choose to forget, with thier selective amnesia. As far as discussing AZ further, here at the forum. In the past, when AZ has stopped posting, things are much more upbeat and civil. Ron, you will have to ask Rick if AZ is banished or not, and for how long. His post here generally stir up trouble, so I certainly wouldn't miss him, if he is banished. If AZ somehow, in some amazing transformation, starts acting like a considerate person, who respects the views of others without flying into ridiculous ranting, verbal or written, if that happened, then I would guess his bad press here would diminish. Thats his decision. AZ may be banned from this forum, but there is no ban on any future discussions of AZ's negative deeds of the past, or those he may perpetrate in the future. AZ has the choice, every day, to walk a positive or negative path in the journey of his life. He will reap, what he sows. And lastly, I too consider you a friend and appreciate the efforts you have put forth to help make real, the DCV group. My family and I have enjoyed very much the times we have spent with you, at DCHS and elswhere.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

More insight into Gollums World

Wizard 1245January 09, 2003 09:18AM

Paul P. 782January 10, 2003 07:03PM

Rick 717January 10, 2003 07:15PM

Wizard 648January 10, 2003 08:28PM

LaughingBear 725January 10, 2003 09:29PM

Rick 649January 11, 2003 12:48PM

Ron 750January 11, 2003 09:35PM

Ron 696January 11, 2003 07:49AM

Wizard 644January 11, 2003 10:28AM

LaughingBear 1366January 12, 2003 06:09AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.