Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

More insight into Gollums World

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 09, 2003 09:18AM
Here is the text of an e-mail sent recently to Katrina which is full of Gollums typical joy and warmth. In this e-mail he targets Katrina who has a DCHS website, Rick who runs this DCHS forum and Ron who has done alot of work to get the new DCV group going. Here we go " Hey Mother Fucker ! Go kiss my ass, you fucking trouble maker. Your website and that moron ********** are both losers. Niether of you are worth a shit !!! Totally worthless fat assholes! You can sure take the liberty of critizing people, but then when you get critizied, you just can't take it. ********** SUCKS and he's nothing more than a trouble make rolled up in one big fat ball of shit !!! Oh by the way, that character RON that posts to the discussion forum is another highly illogical person that has a very hard time thinking matters through, ........................ yep, my friend Mike Castro is right again about ROn Mercer to. Ron is nothing more than puppet of DCHS Inc. ". This is the message, exactly as it was written, grammer and spelling errors included. This is an example of what you could get from Gollum on a good day, when his bipolar switch has flipped. Just imagine the possibilities on one of his bad days :-( I had told my brother about Gollum going off the deep end and getting really aggresive and nutty. I could see that my brother was not getting the full message and the big picture of what I was saying until he witnessed Gollum in a mental meltdown, harassing and threatening him a few months ago up in the Redding California area. He's a believer now! So Gollum, did you think I would get rid of all the warm and fuzzy messages you been putting out for a long while, not hardly. If your so called " Attourney " ever comes along, beleive me, we will have lots of neat info like your e-mails, your forum post, and the personal statements from those adversly affected by you for him to chew on. He will be choking rather quickly. So keep on with your ridulous rants, threatening post, and irrational actions in front of people. You have been a great help in this regard so far, keep up the good work.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

More insight into Gollums World

Wizard 1240January 09, 2003 09:18AM

Re: More insight into Gollums World

Paul P. 780January 10, 2003 07:03PM

Rick 715January 10, 2003 07:15PM

Wizard 648January 10, 2003 08:28PM

LaughingBear 724January 10, 2003 09:29PM

Rick 647January 11, 2003 12:48PM

Ron 748January 11, 2003 09:35PM

Ron 694January 11, 2003 07:49AM

Wizard 643January 11, 2003 10:28AM

LaughingBear 1362January 12, 2003 06:09AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.