All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 12, 2002 10:37PM
Sycamore, to be honest I will need to take the post you made home to read before I can reply.

AZ Mike, I am always willing to listen. I can't stop you from posting and we are all free to express our opinion on this Forum. However it was you that started this thread. You said "My thoughts on this, is that if we can somehow ignore some of Katrina's issues where it generates feuding, to simply not reply to her postings." I simply agreed with your opinion in the first sentence of my post.

You also said "it appears to me that some of you, including myself are totally burned out from the negative topics on this forum." I agree as well. We have often discussed that this negativity is bad for the springs.

You have often asked when will Katerina stop with the long negative posts. Most of have accepted that this is not likely to happen. In your last post you say that you "have decided different and will continue back on my train of thought holding rock solid to what I know to be true and believe in." That's your right to do so, but in that case why ask the others to ignore Katerina's posts? They have the same right to reply to her as well and she has the same right to continue posting. When we get down to it, it is just as unlikely that Katerina will stop posting as for you to stop replying.

However if everyone is just going to continue on the Merry Go Round, why then complain about it? Isn't everyone keeping it going by pushing it on and on? Each of us has a choice, either we are part of the problem or part of the solution? If keep responding just adds to the negativity, then why do it?

More than likely we do not agree on this. But to complain about a problem and then add to it does not make sense to me. It is like complaining about the trash at the springs and then leaving your own. In any case this is just the way I see it. At least if we don't agree on this we can still work together on the issues we do agree on. Take care and drink lots of milk. I look forward to working with you on the group.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Positive Energy

Arizona Mike 1188September 10, 2002 09:55PM

Re: Positive Energy

Sycamore Laughing 1123September 11, 2002 08:21AM

Ron 616September 11, 2002 08:42PM

Arizona Mike 554September 11, 2002 11:17PM

Sycamore Laughing 536September 12, 2002 08:10AM

Ron 650September 13, 2002 07:57AM

Arizona Mike 523September 13, 2002 03:45PM

Sycamore Laughing 1031September 13, 2002 09:51PM

Ron 587September 13, 2002 08:33PM

Arizona Mike 539September 12, 2002 08:25PM

Ron 537September 12, 2002 10:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login