Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (93% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Rain and thunder at the springs.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 22, 2001 09:47PM
Mr. D, You confused me by saying in your above post " Hey I was there " which made me think you were there on Saturday. There was apparently someone on Saturday sharing beer in glass bottles. Sounds like you were there Sunday so no wonder I didn't see any rangers. If this ranger was a Forestry ranger I don't know why he was saying he was making sure everyone was staying on the " open trails " ? The whole area around the springs that is forestry is open to the public. There is still forestry area further up in the hills that is still closed from the fire. Down in the area of the springs you don,t have to stay " just " on the trails. Now the BLM area is a completely differant story and can only be traveled on the designated open routes. Glad to hear you don't bring glass to the springs :-) As far as your friend jumping from the rocks, thats up to the individual, I never tell people not to jump from the rocks. Just hate to see the blood flowing when they hit something hard :-( Kinda spoils the fun.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rain and thunder at the springs.

Wizard 1392May 20, 2001 10:50AM

thesandcrab 715May 20, 2001 04:47PM

D. Colt 616May 21, 2001 06:02PM

Wizard 659May 21, 2001 08:59PM

D. Colt 612May 22, 2001 08:57AM

Wizard 669May 22, 2001 09:47PM

D. Colt 609May 23, 2001 10:33AM

Wizard 1089May 23, 2001 10:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login