Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

A good man from Minnesota at DCHS

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 19, 2013 06:21PM
I was down at the springs yesterday on what was an absolutily gorgeous weather day with few visitors there ( maybe 12-15 ), a serene and peaceful crew we all were, and when I finally got back to my truck to leave, there was a full Harvest Moon gracing the landscape with magic moonbeams :-) I had noticed this man going around picking up trash, and then near the middle of the day he passed by me while I was soaking in the Contemplation Pool with a big bag of that trash. He then crossed the creek and it looked to me like he was leaving to go back home back up the Bowen Ranch Trail. A while later he showed up back at the beach across from the hotpools, and as he came by me again I said to him " I thought that you left and now you are back? ". He told me that he had hiked all the way back up to his vehicle at the Bowen Ranch to take the trash out and then had hiked back to DCHS to spend some more time, why, he said because he likes hiking so much :-) Wow thats dedication for sure, and so nice of him to take a bunch of trash out with him while he got in his excercise :-) I told him that I wanted to say something about his deed here on the forum, and he said, just say the Man From Minnesota did it, and he was glad to help out :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A good man from Minnesota at DCHS

Wizard1742September 19, 2013 06:21PM

Re: A good man from Minnesota at DCHS

Paul P.807September 20, 2013 08:33AM

neogeo905September 20, 2013 10:09PM

Wizard856September 20, 2013 11:00PM

neogeo802September 21, 2013 07:45AM

faded2727October 15, 2013 04:08PM

Paul P.1190October 15, 2013 05:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login