Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Re: DCHS 2-10-12

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 12, 2012 04:12PM
It was great to meet you too Tim :-) After you left Phil and I chatted for a while then he had to leave. I spent another hour and a half soaking in the Womb and no one else was soaking in it, or the Serenity Pool. It was an opportunity to just enjoy the magnificent scenery. There was a pair of Ravens across the creek on the beach area doing various funny things. I had my swim googles and put them on to look around in the Womb. There is alot of algae growing on the rocks since at this time of year there are not that many visitors in it to rub the algae off of the rocks. When I was getting ready to cross the creek to leave Donny was coming by me to get in the hotpools. I waved to him goodbye from across the creek as I headed back up the trail. Alot of late day golden sunshine on the landscape which along with the various shadows always look so wonderful. Hopefully we get some more decent rainfall before the warmer weather comes, otherwise the spring growth in the area will be quite sparse compared to average rainfall years.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCHS 2-10-12

Wizard1664February 11, 2012 08:55PM

lbcalrr928February 12, 2012 07:11AM

Wizard1413February 12, 2012 04:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login