Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Trip Report 9/14

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 15, 2010 12:02AM
I caught a little chub. Next time I am going to take the PCT trail to see if I can come across Willow Creek and start fishing upstream from there. Question: When you go home to the Playa does your wife and girls go with you? I have wanted to go for 25 years and next year will be the year!

I was talking to a guy today and when he heard I live in the area he said, "Oh I just moved here. What is it like to live here?" I asked him, "What was it like were you use to live?" He said, "It was terrible! Everyone was rude! Disrespectful! I was always being attacked!" I said .... Well it's like that here.

Later in the day a women asked me if I lived around here because her husband was transferring into the area and she was wondering what it was like to live here. I asked her what it was like where she lived. She said, "I really don't want to move because everyone is so nice! We all look out for each other and help each other whenever we can. It is a perfect place and the people are truly lovely caring people!" I told her, "Well don't worry because it is just like that here!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip Report 9/14

hipockets1922September 14, 2010 11:09PM

Wizard991September 14, 2010 11:25PM

hipockets1024September 15, 2010 12:02AM

Wizard1438September 15, 2010 01:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login