Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (97% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Trip Report 4/9/09

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 10, 2009 04:19PM
Great report Murray! Generally speaking, it has been my experience that most younger people (say under 25) have more problems with nudity than us "older" folks. A lot of that is for the reasons you mentioned, and it almost always tied to body image issues. Younger folks in general are much more focused on body issues. Us older folks tend to not be as concerned about what other people think of us . This is not to say that we should all become fat and let ourselves go- it's important to stay in good shape for health reasons alone.

The trash issue is always a problem. Have you noticed how some people will litter like crazy at a place like Deep Creek, but wouldn't be caught dead trashing their own car or house? Of all the bags of trash I've packed out of Deep Creek, I've been thanked by a fellow soaker only 2 or 3 times!

I'm super-glad the rangers were there. A big part of the trash problem is illegal camping.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip Report 4/9/09

Murray 1552April 10, 2009 01:53PM

Paul P. 776April 10, 2009 04:19PM

Rick808April 18, 2009 08:22PM

coyote1514April 18, 2009 10:45PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login