Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (91% of Full)

Advanced

Re: SuperSoak Sunday 2-4

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 05, 2007 09:28PM
I woke up that morning ( Sunday ) and saw what a fine day it was, and was wishing I could join ya Greg :-) You hit a great day for February at DCHS! I went out for a hike today in Granite Mountains, another fine day for a Naturist Hike, with alot of warm air coming up from the south. Looks like there might be a chance for rain around Wednsday. There is one place I go in granite mountains, where I have planted some Cottonwood trees, and there is a spring there. Amazing that in those dry rocky barren hills, that there is any water at all, but today I was collecting water from this spring right next to the trees, and as I was collecting water from the little pool there, it would get low, and I would just wait 5 minutes or so and the water level would start coming back up from the underground flow. Granite Mountains has had no real rain since last March. Well I filled up my 5 trash barrels full of water, for the summer, to water the trees, but am still hoping for some good rains also before summer comes along :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SuperSoak Sunday 2-4

Las Vegas Fireman 1037February 05, 2007 08:40PM

Wizard 799February 05, 2007 09:28PM

Gary 736February 06, 2007 09:51AM

Wizard 1139February 06, 2007 05:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login