Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

SuperSoak Sunday 2-4

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 05, 2007 08:40PM
"F" the superbowl. Sunday was to nice aday to sit inside and watch t.v. I think the last time I was @ dchs was early Dec. So off I went. I started hiking down the trail about 11:00am under a sky so blue and air so warm that you would think that it was May 4 not Feb 4. About haftway down I ran into a friend hiking out. He had a good size bag of trash in his hand that he picked up and was taking out. We talked for abit then off I went. I worked up alittle sweat just hiking down the trail. But not enough for me to cross the creek in the water. I crossed on the rocks. I hit the beach and ran into some friends that were down for the day. The place looks good. Not to much trash around and only about 15 people all day. Mostly locals. smiling smiley The creek is low like back in Nov Dec. The pools are clean and wonderful. Wow, You could soak and then get out of the water and sit on the beach and not be cold. Just like a spring day. Only a few people nude today. I took off about 4:30 and it was still warm enough that I hiked out nude. I cant wait till I get back. You can get enough football but you can never get enough dchs. Greg
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SuperSoak Sunday 2-4

Las Vegas Fireman 1034February 05, 2007 08:40PM

Re: SuperSoak Sunday 2-4

Wizard 799February 05, 2007 09:28PM

Gary 733February 06, 2007 09:51AM

Wizard 1135February 06, 2007 05:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login