Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Re: OHV vs. Butterfly Lawsuit

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 09, 2006 09:39AM
There are some folks moving into a new home, not to far from ours here in eastern Apple Valley. There were a bunch of OHV and motorcycle riders over at this new house a couple of weeks ago, and once they unloaded thier machines, they proceeded to race around the neighborhood, going onto open private property in many locations, and flying down the dirts streets at dangerous speeds. Thier activity angered one of my neighbors so much, that he confronted one of the riders, took the keys to his quad, and called the Apple Valley Sherrifs Dept. The law enforcement showed up while I was out in our front yard, with my wife and daughters. We talked to the Sherrif briefly who indicated that these riders activities had angered a couple of people in the vicinity. He then went over to the residence and spent a good deal of time there. Hopefully they got a good message to legally take thier noisy machines out into open areas where they won't be imposing on other peoples right to have a safe, and reasonably quiet neighborhood.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OHV vs. Butterfly Lawsuit

Rick 1123January 06, 2006 05:51PM

LaughingBear 716January 08, 2006 06:18AM

Re: OHV criminal behavior

LaughingBear 661January 09, 2006 08:35AM

Wizard 1047January 09, 2006 09:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login