Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Any Cool Hotels Near DCHS?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 14, 2012 11:40AM
I remember you from last Halloween, you and a girl hiked down to DCHS as Trail Fairies with wings, Aaron had a pitchfork. Glad to hear you are such a regular, wish I could join you.

The Springhill Suites just east of I-15 on Main has really nice, really huge rooms (a sitting room and bedroom make up the suite), an indoor Jacuzzi adjacent to the pool (you'll need a swimming costume, booo!) and a pretty nice breakfast buffet in the morning. Unfortunately it is probably at the top-end of your price range + tax, but call and see if they have better rates for Saturday night - they cater mostly to business travelers so might run specials to fill their rooms on the weekends. I like the Springhill a lot better than the Courtyard by Marriott in the same parking lot, and the Courtyard doesn't serve breakfast. Oh, and on the weekend the Springhill made me sign a paper promising not to make too much noise - good if you are looking to get a little sleep before a big day at DCHS, but bad for the wedding partiers!

For less $$, I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Express just west of 15 on Main. Not nearly as plush as the two above, but a nice room. Not sure about a Jacuzzi, and I can't remember if they include breakfast.

When you leave from any of these places, you're still an hour from shutting off the car at Bowen Ranch. Have fun!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Any Cool Hotels Near DCHS?

ECODIVAS1948April 09, 2010 03:50PM

coyote1262April 09, 2010 11:30PM

Emi052820April 12, 2012 03:18AM

Paul P.810April 12, 2012 01:56PM

SilverAvion1464April 14, 2012 11:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login