Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (92% of Full)

Advanced

Re: 2nd. Meeting for New Group

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 10, 2002 05:40PM
Based on what I wave seen at San Onofre beach a flyer that is hand delivered by someone who at the same time gives a brief verbal message on what it is about, is less likely to be trashed. Of course there are some people that say 'no thank you', but that is OK. Very few end up in the trash. Even if a few flyers are trashed at least the paper is degradable unlike the cans and bottles.

My vision of the distribution would be through a group of twenty or more regulars that would carry a bunch with them each time. We could also present it to Mike to offer at the Bowen Ranch and Katerina to post to the website if they agree to do so. However, rather than give it to every person I would suggest it would be handed out on a per request basis so that the person is more likely to want to read it.

Also if it has directions on how to contact the group, via email or a P.O. Box may make it less likely for the receiver to trash it. However, I think we will find that many potential members will have there concerns of joining a group that they don't know where it is heading, as expressed by Laughing Bear in his post on the name thread earlier today.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2nd. Meeting for New Group

Ron 1010July 08, 2002 08:49PM

Arizona Mike 564July 09, 2002 12:08AM

Wizard 551July 09, 2002 09:45AM

DCR 546July 10, 2002 12:56PM

sycamore laughing 528July 10, 2002 01:33PM

sycamore laughing 562July 10, 2002 02:48PM

Ron 915July 10, 2002 05:40PM

DCR 553July 10, 2002 01:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login