Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (94% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Deep creek

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 27, 2013 09:46PM
I have been going to DCHS for about three decades, although only once so far this year. People who go there more regularly might have a better take, especially about fishing, etc.. My own experience is that DCHS used to be a very spiritual place, with a healthy and rejuvinating focus on nude sensuality. You can still get that if you get lucky and get there during the week, and/or find your resting place somewhat down or upstream from the hot pools themselves. Now, for the most part, especially on weekends, it is more of a beach-ball pool party atmosphere, with most people in bathing suits, some blaring boom boxes, a majority drunk and drugged out. Mixed with that are scattered middle-aged pervs hoping to see some female parts when they get the chance, and who try to talk to females who don't want to take to them. So, my experience is that you can still find your peace there, but you have to avoid the hub of the place on weekends to find that peace. But if you are not looking for peace, the fishing might be okay, as others can advise you.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deep creek

thundercat382990April 22, 2013 04:35PM

mellowguy1358April 27, 2013 09:46PM

mdskibum1795May 23, 2013 04:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login