Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (93% of Full)

Advanced

Re: courtroom chaos

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 25, 2003 02:29PM
I think that I previously mentioned that Bruce Von Faulstich had a prior visit from code enforcement employees. The code enforcement employees went onto Bruce Von Faulstich's property without a warrant and Bruce informed them that they were trespassing on his property and removed them.

That is why we believe Bruce Von Faulstich was targeted for the "manufactured" probable cause that generated the illegal search warrant. Former Officer Stephen Peach said that this officer was well-known for manufacturing his probable causes.

I really don't believe that this courtroom bailiff recognized me. I think that he does this to members of the public. Prior to my entering the courtroom, I was sitting outside with Bruce and his son.

While we were sitting there, another man came out of the courtroom and said they had just removed him from the courtroom. We were discussing that these are public courtrooms and I expressed my surprise at his removal. However, I knew that he was a defendant in a criminal case and thought maybe that was why he was removed. There was no indication that the courtroom was closed. So I decided to find out for myself what was going on with the bailiff. When I entered court was not yet in session.

As I said there were other people in the courtroom. On the right side there were about 15 sheriff deputies, on the left side there were several people in civilian clothes (maybe attorneys?) and then two bailiffs, the court clerk and three prisoners. So, why I was selected for removal is beyond me. I was just sitting there quietly with other people. I advised the bailiff that I would leave voluntarily, however, that I believed that I had a right to be there. I later went into the courtroom, sometime later the bailiff opened the door and ushered people in. He said, "You can go in now." I said, "Thank you." I have attended probably at least 30 court hearings and have never been asked to leave a courtroom before.

There was one other time where the bailiff was aggressive in finding out who you were and what were you there for? Maybe I'll conduct a survey (with a witness, of course) of each courtroom bailiff on this subject.

Anyway, so obviously Bruce was not in an orange uniform. The result of this hearing was that the case was set for trial and assigned to another Judge. The felony charges are pending. These cases can go on for years, up to five years I have been told. (Jeff Wright and Shirley Goodwin's criminal case went on for 2 years and 9 months) There will be a newspaper story soon on this case and the next hearing is set for January 2, 2004. I do ocassionally attend court hearings on behalf of citizens. This court hearing is in San Bernardino which is a long drive from my home.

I believe that the defense is planning to challenge the warrant as to its validity. Bruce has a new attorney and I heard he is working on this. However, unless you can afford a private independent attorney in San Bernardino County, you are stuck with attorneys who receive their pay from the corrupt county. There are so many conflicts of interest that you do not receive any fair due process.

Even if you can afford a private attorney, many of the attorneys in San Bernardino County are part of the corrupt system also. They have to go in front of those Judges time after time.

Citizens lives are suddenly thrown into this completely foreign world and the result will have permanent effects.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

courtroom chaos

LaughingBear 1081December 19, 2003 09:29PM

Naked Man 763December 20, 2003 08:04AM

LaughingBear 712December 20, 2003 02:16PM

From the News Itself

Naked Man 663December 20, 2003 10:01PM

LaughingBear 879December 21, 2003 08:46AM

katrina island 634December 21, 2003 11:49AM

LaughingBear 699December 21, 2003 01:47PM

katrina island 809December 22, 2003 04:56PM

LaughingBear 638December 22, 2003 09:35PM

mojavegreen 801December 23, 2003 09:30AM

Paul P. 756December 23, 2003 11:35AM

katrina island 812December 23, 2003 09:16PM

Paul P. 684December 23, 2003 11:43PM

katrina island 690December 24, 2003 12:28PM

Rick 1392December 26, 2003 03:35AM

LaughingBear 614December 23, 2003 04:12PM

LaughingBear 633December 24, 2003 09:07AM

LaughingBear 680December 24, 2003 12:30PM

Paul P. 1386December 24, 2003 02:47PM

katrina island 789December 25, 2003 02:29PM

LaughingBear 668December 24, 2003 05:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login