Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Hello Jobe

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 23, 2003 12:05AM
Wizard,
Nice to have you back.
While on the mountian last weekend I talked to my ol' girl friends mother. She has been up there 20+ years. She said they have set up for bidding on the completion of that road. That is progress.
She moved up there to ride her horses. She said that the forest service has made it soo difficult to ride horses up there any more. She wants to sell her house and go some where so she can ride her horses.
I remember after the big bear earthquake, there was an article in the paper that mentioned they needed to pave that road for an alternative emergency exit. That makes sense to me.
Also she said they put post in deep creek at the T-6 crossing @ 1 or 2 years ago. She thought they put them there to keep horses from crossing the creek. :~) See how she thinks.
Also the T-6 crossing bridge is an alternative emergency exit. In case a fire or earthquake hits. More people will be able to flee, using the bridge. That was her opinion.
Thanks for bringing this up. I intended to mention these things but was side tracked, by some kind of negative energy.

Hope to see ya'll soon.
Hope is the feeling you have that tomorrow you will succeed at what you failed at today. :O)

According to Katrina's news article they are burning 5-7 thousand trees a day. Awesome.
Happy hot pottin'
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hello Jobe

Wizard 1055July 22, 2003 09:42PM

Re: Hello Jobe

jobe 1003July 23, 2003 12:05AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login