Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Moss Mill Bulldozed

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 21, 2003 02:43PM
Well William....how much gold did your mill produce? I dont recall ever seeing a working mill at the site. And whats this about you being partners with Mike Castro in a mining venture? I believe this thread is titled "Moss Mill Bulldozed",who is really distracting attention here? William was evicted from public lands with just cause and legal due process. His association with Mike Castro in the past is well documented. This is a fued based upon bad blood and business deals gone sour. William maintained an armed encampment at the old Moss Ranch for years and conspired to "take over the Bowen Ranch"with any fool that would listen. Well...Mike was no fool.

I have a moral responsibility to tell the truth so that people are not misled. Mike Castro, Gary Roe and William Schweiss were patrners in a venture to obtain the Bowen Ranch. Mike cut the other two out of the deal after realizing that he couldnt possibly work with them and the rest is history. William and friends continue to harrass Mike Castro by calling the IRS, code enforcement, ect.... while using the internet to smear him with crapola. I'm not saying that Mike Castro is a saint and I believe some of the storys told may have substance. I also believe he is being harrassed by his Ex business partner and friends. There is a legal place to address these issues Katrina.Perhaps if William would actually go to work you may have enough income to actually file those court papers. Until then...its all a bunch of hot air and fertilizer.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Moss Mill Bulldozed

katrina island 1043June 21, 2003 12:41AM

LaughingBear 573June 21, 2003 09:31AM

Moss Mill No Mas

katrina island 699June 21, 2003 01:22PM

LaughingBear 1005June 21, 2003 02:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login