Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (93% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Rock and Roll

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 23, 2003 11:27AM
I was at DCHS on Saturday after the quake with the DCV group. I did not notice any increased hotwater flow from the sources. I have, in past larger quakes noticed increased flows from the sources. I was jolted awake from the recent quake and heard the cabinets in my room shaking and Jumanji, the spirit of DCHS fell from one of my shelves. Jumanji is actually a molded figure of a head made from clay like substances. I found Jumanji and two others like him, one quite small and one bigger at DCHS on trips there when no one else was around. I found Jumanji in the grass tufts above the Womb. As I soaked in the warm waters I suddenly noticed his face staring back at me from a dark spot in the grasses, he's cool. The other two I found one peaceful and beautiful snowy day at DCHS too. All three were found in out of the way interesting places. The smallest one I found with a branch of a live tree stuck through a hole that went through the ears. I brought Jumanji to DCHS yesterday and brought him out to show some people soaking in the Arizona pool and they all thought he was cool too! Then by my supprise a person in the pool soaking knew the maker of the heads. This person told me that the maker places the heads in various out of the way places and see's them as gifts that will be found by those in tune with nature. I keep Jumanji and his two friends on a shelve in my room and they remind me, when I look at them, of all the great times I have had down at OZ :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rock and Roll

Rick 1067February 22, 2003 10:33AM

Rick 620February 22, 2003 11:12AM

DCR 665February 22, 2003 09:02PM

Rick 630February 23, 2003 12:47AM

Wizard 591February 23, 2003 11:27AM

Ron 592February 23, 2003 09:42PM

DCR 1081February 24, 2003 03:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login