All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 09, 2002 06:27PM
I've heard gunshots in the area almost EVERY time I visit the Springs. I've found bullet shells all over the place on and near the trail to the Springs. There are apparently hunters and target shooters all over the hills and no doubt spent bullets all over the place.

That brings up a small but important point: What makes Jobe think he's found the same bullet that allegedly went through his car? What about tragectories? How would he know from which direction the alleged bullets came from? Especially when he went back and allegedly looked days after the event. And how does he know exactly where the alleged bullet would have landed? I find it quite unlikely that Jobe could have found the very same bullet that pierced his car. And I find it highly unlikely that a bullet that went thru a car and then into the ground would still have riflings that could be indentified by forensics. I also think that Sycamore's right: forensics would not admit into evidence a bullet produced by Jobe. You see, Jobe COULD have produced this bullet by a number of means unrelated to the shooting of his car.

Reminder: This is an ALLEGED shooting, not a fact yet, using the same sort of logic you do.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LAUGHING BEAR BLAMES THE MESSENGER

katrina island 1044September 05, 2002 11:51PM

Re: LAUGHING BEAR BLAMES THE MESSENGER

Paul P. 563September 07, 2002 09:25AM

katrina island 584September 07, 2002 05:04PM

Sycamore Laughing 601September 07, 2002 06:41PM

How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

katrina island 647September 09, 2002 02:42PM

Re: How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

Naked Man 599September 09, 2002 06:27PM

Re: How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

katrina island 1050September 10, 2002 12:11AM

Arizona Mike 610September 09, 2002 07:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login