Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (95% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Will the Real Trespasser collect $4.00 Please?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 29, 2002 05:30PM
If Jobe saw Mike Castro dig up the USGS marker, then I would think the burden of proof is on Jobe.

You further quote some rule that says, there must no less than 3 no trespassing signs to the mile around the boundaries of the property in quetion. When you are in the Bowen Ranch parking lot where most of us camp, you can see where the road used to split. 4X4's used to go to the left and cars/2WD or low clearance vehicles to the right. that by the way now, is the new trailhead when hiking down to the springs. That happens to be where most, if not all the signs are posted by the USFS.
My point here is, that there is a, "No Trespassing" sign just on thee other side of the gate on the old road used by 4X4's, unless someone removed it. The sign I speak of is either on the USFS's gate or their fence, can't remember which off hand.

So okay, DCHS Inc. sounds like they are failing miserably in getting way, so now their chasing for loop-holes somewhere else on the property they are questioning.
It wasn't enough for Tanya Ryan to post enough detailed information about her property followed by me reposting her thread only weeks later just as a reminder, so now our little activist is again chasing some other portion of the property thinking she'll get her way or to prove a point.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will the Real Trespasser collect $4.00 Please?

katrina island 1188August 29, 2002 11:58AM

Sycamore Laughing 596August 29, 2002 12:56PM

Naked Man 598August 29, 2002 02:40PM

Arizona Mike 558August 29, 2002 05:30PM

Arizona Mike 1068August 29, 2002 05:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login