Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: Hello all out here once again

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 28, 2002 02:36PM
Hey Craig, our long lost hot springs buddy! How have you been? What have you been doing? Been to any other hot srings lately? We sure could use another good influence around this place! You'll have to let us know when you can make it to Oz again. So far I think the next time I will be down there will be July 13th. Hope you can make it too.

So are you still going to that concert in October? We went to one last Saturday in Devore, Sammy Haggar and David Lee Roth. Unfortunately, the accoustics really suck there ... could hardly understand any of the words. And they only had one good video screen that was behind the band and mostly hidden from view with a big black curtain. David Lee Roth was great but Sammy Haggar turned out to be a loud-mouth, drinking, a**hole. That was unexpected and kinda ruined the concert for us.

I'm sure your concert will be great though!

Keep in touch :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hello all out here once again

Craig 992June 27, 2002 09:24PM

Wizard 634June 27, 2002 10:38PM

DCR 854June 28, 2002 02:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login