All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 07, 2018 11:32AM
Great report! I have noticed in looking at the various instagram pics not seeing any of the " regulars " in them. Good to know Jobe is still going. He came by for a visit at our home a few weeks ago and I was wondering if he might have headed back to Florida as he was thinking about. Regarding those squirrels, I think it was you Neogeo that told me how one day down there they chewed a hole right through your plastic six pack cooler. Good to hear about the cleaner conditions at the springs, hope it last through the long summer. The creek with this hot weather must be getting quite refreshing now. My wife and I were hiking at another area of Deep Creek downstream from DCHS last weekend and the creek there was 70 degrees. The snakes as you suggest are out now so I have to watch out for the Southwestern Specked Rattlers which live in the desert mountains where I have been hiking. There are two color types, one greyish and the others brownish. I have literally walked over some on occasion and at times yes, they do not rattle!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Short trip report, Friday, 5/4

neogeo2052May 07, 2018 11:00AM

Re: Short trip report, Friday, 5/4

Wizard688May 07, 2018 11:32AM

neogeo653May 07, 2018 11:57AM

neogeo800May 07, 2018 11:59AM

Wizard1011May 07, 2018 04:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login