Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (61% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Mike Castro feud against DCHS, Inc.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 26, 2002 11:14AM
I am a victim and I don't like it. Please whoever did it to me don't do it again.. What happened to me? Well the springs that I like are being threatened with violence, and the people that go there have to worry about their vehicles, persons, and property no matter where they are. I don't have anything worth much but what I have I want to keep intact: especially my peace of mind. I go to the springs to get away from strife and stupid petty arguments , I don't like hearing all that happens at and around the springs and over the hill.
When I started coming after the fire there were rangers all over the place telling me to stay on the road and keep to the marked trails. Now there are new roads and trails all over. It looks like a motorcycle play ground. What ever happened to stay on the trails and roads? I have found two new trails coming down from the hills from the west to the main trail to the springs and now all kinds of people can come in unmonitered bringing all sorts of things, but mostly leaving trash and glass and leaving the springs with new fire pits and broken glass. Granted, the group who do a lot to keep the springs clean do do their part by takeng their and others' trash out with them when they go. But the few who don't are screwing this place up for all of us. It makes me sad to come down for a good soak and have to remove trash and cigarette butts from the pools before I can start to enjoy my free time.
I have observed the goings on at the springs for some time and noted that the people who leave the trash are not always the younger bunch or the partyers & drinkers. I have on occaison seen regulars with glass bottles and when and new people ask me why they can have glass and not them, all I can say is that they feel that they have a right to bring what ever they want to the springs and no one is going to tell them different. That is one of the reasons that dchs is having problems, EVERY ONE WANTS WHAT THEY WANT.
I have had the chance to see and talk to most all the people who are using this forum, I have never met Katrina (that I know of )and would like to and hear her side of the story ( as to say straight from the horse's mouth[ no offense]). There is nothing like talking straight to a person to see their face and how they talk, to help you make up your mind. I have talked to Mike and the others.
I have also observed all of the aforementioned people (Katrina?) and have made a number of mental notes on behavior of people, some of which are disturbing, but in this case I will not say how I see them behaving, but will keep this to myself for discussion with these persons if they so choose to talk to me.
I am looking forward to a good weekend and having a happy birthday at the springs in the first weekend of July. I really hope to see all of you there and find out from whoever what the real issue is. Paul.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mike Castro feud against DCHS, Inc.

katrina island 2767June 25, 2002 01:10PM

Arizona Mike 883June 25, 2002 02:46PM

Naked Man 858June 25, 2002 03:09PM

Mary 883June 25, 2002 09:23PM

Naked Man 872June 26, 2002 07:33AM

Wizard 855June 26, 2002 08:56AM

paul 875June 26, 2002 11:14AM

sycamore laughing 855June 26, 2002 11:36AM

DCR 885June 26, 2002 11:37AM

Wizard 1352June 26, 2002 11:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login