Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Re: This is how the creek looks at the 2.7' height

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 17, 2017 01:43PM
The slack line in the summer is about 4 feet off the water. Now the people don't have as far to fall smiling smiley Thanks for posting the pic Antranik! I was at Deep Creek yesterday, not at the springs, and it was a wonderful day, with off and on sunshine, and warm conditions. I had a great time walking around in the sand at a Sycamore grove of trees along the creek. My pooches found a Deer kill spot, just bones, probably from a Cougar since I have seen their scat at that location before. My dogs lay in big piles of dead Sycamore leaves and munched on the Deer bones, yummy winking smiley Along the creek from the flooding a while back were big piles of leaves and bunches of old dead reeds in spots. My one dog likes to chase after rocks, like its a ball, and I would throw it into the floating reeds and Luna would jump on to them and try and find the rock, funny smiling smiley Later in the afternoon after I had hiked to the top rim of the canyon I found a spot in the late day sunshine to catch some warmth and admire the view of the Deep Creek canyon and the snow covered mountains off in the distance. It was another fine day at the creek smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2017 02:27PM by Wizard.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This is how the creek looks at the 2.7' height

Antranik2106February 16, 2017 12:54PM

Re: This is how the creek looks at the 2.7' height

Wizard1361February 17, 2017 01:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login