Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (92% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Good Day for visiting Next Week

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 02, 2014 03:04PM
There is a lot of negativity sometimes on the board - and its not hard to understand. There is a trash problem and too many don't use the place responsibly - leave no trace, pack out what you pack in, camping, fires, etc. But I'm also always amazed by the positives - many who post here and others who don't who do amazing amounts of work down there, cleaning, caring, making sure things are right with the springs area. The place attracts wonderful and beautiful people, almost every time I go I meet someone great. Many will take out a trash bag and clean broken glass or hike out someone else's trash. Sometimes people make beautiful music. They share their drinks and food. The conversations are mind-opening.

On your question I always try to go on a weekday. More mellow vibe, less partying usually, and more being one with nature which is how I like to enjoy the springs - nude. Thursday and Friday most often are my days. Strangely last time I went, from people I talked to, Wednesday turned out to be a crowded day with lots of campers, Thursday was mellow and just right, and Friday was empty, mostly. Like I literally had the springs to myself for 3 hours at least. So it changes all the time.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Good Day for visiting Next Week

coyote1757September 02, 2014 02:41PM

neogeo985September 02, 2014 03:04PM

coyote1053September 06, 2014 01:46PM

Paul P.855September 06, 2014 05:55PM

neogeo1501September 07, 2014 09:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login