Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (65% of Full)

Advanced

Sierra's camera

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 17, 2013 10:09PM
I don't have it first off.

Sierra: If you find this forum. I was at DCHS today. When I got back to my car, I saw a white Mustang leaving the parking lot at Bowen but no one had been hiking out in front of me for some time as far as I was aware. Wonder if it was you. Notes were left on all the cars in the lot saying that the night before Sierra lost her Canon camera in a green bag and phone numbers were provided. I read the note and put it aside. Got ready to leave. I vaguely felt like I had seen a green bag, a camera bag, somewhere in my hike in this morning. Couldn't place it. Then as I started to drive out of the lot I remembered:

When I drove in, at 8:30 am today, there was a green bag like the one you describe, could have been a camera bag, I actually thought it was a canteen or something, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD between the ranch house and the parking lot. I didn't stop to pick it up or get it out of the way, as it was in the road in the awful hill and bend/turn where all the ruts are and I was concentrating on my driving and my car. I'm sure it was there in the road this morning. When I drove out this evening, of course, it wasn't there.

I hope you find or have found your camera. If anyone reading this did pick up the camera in the road, I have Sierra's contact numbers and can PM them to you.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sierra's camera

neogeo1781July 17, 2013 10:09PM

Re: Sierra's camera

Paul P.735July 18, 2013 10:14AM

Re: Sierra's camera

neogeo1192July 18, 2013 11:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login