Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

True story

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 19, 2002 04:00PM
This all happened many years ago when Michelle collected the toll . I had a girl friend Susan , not her real name , who was depressed because her cat died . I decided to help her get out of her slump by takeing her to DCHS . It was a cloudy day as we left her house in Santa Monica . As we climbed over Cajon pass the sun came out ,much to our delight . When we arrived at Bowen ranch, Michelle informed us "Iwas a regular and a good guy, and I did not have to pay ". "But Michelle " Isaid "I don't want Mike to get mad at you . " She said "F--- Mike ." I bought a case of beer to drink at the springs . When we got to the trail head there was'nt a soul in sight . On previous trips to DCHS I had to remind Susan of hot springs ettiquite. The 1st time I had to inform her not to hold my penis all the time , as this was rude to others present. She tryed to justify herself by saying she had a bad case of penis envy . On another visit , I allowed two teen aged men to take pictures of her w/ nude. After two rolls of film I began watching her pose . Then I noticed a bulge in these young mens shorts. That was the end of that. Susan delighted in this and wanted to see their bulge . But this only enbarrased them. Causing them to leave quikly. On this midweek day we had the spings all to ourselves . And a whole case of beer . The best way to describe it is to say it was orgasmic. With fun all over all the springs and beach . After consuming all the beer we began the process of leaving . When we got to the top of mofo hill Susan wanted to juggle . She often did this when she was happy . This meant to me that our trip was a succses . She must be over her slump becuse she is juggling which she only does when she is happy . After @ 100 yds. of juggling 1 of the oranges she was juggling came out of her loop . Making a direct hit on both of my testicles . This took me straight to the ground . All of my energy was gone . Susan attempted to rejuvinate me thru massage . After @ 15 minuetes of this I began to recover . As I was regaining my strength I noticed 2 blonde beauties from Germany coming down the trail . I attempted to remove Susan from my genital area , but she refused . When the women got closer they unabshfuly asked ?" iss ziz zee waay to zee hoot springs ??? " Susan removed my penis long enough to say "Yes , but you will have to wait your turn . "
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

True story

JOBE 2173May 19, 2002 04:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login