Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re: April 21

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 24, 2012 10:11PM
Hey Hiker,

It was good seeing you and some of the regulars since I haven’t been to the springs in a long time. Hiker, Cigar Ron (a long time visitor), Navy Guy Richard and I had some good conversation. I also met a really nice young couple from Arrowhead who hiked in via Bradford Ridge. I missed Wizard as I started hiking out around 1:30. On my way out I passed resident Dave on his way in. I met a couple hiking in; I recognized them but could not remember their names. I will have to agree with Wizard that the clothing op people were very few in numbers. There were a good 80 to 90 people, mostly textile. Most people were well mannered and fairly laid back but I was somewhat disheartened to see DCHS lose some of its charm as a clothing optional place. There appeared to be a lot of overnighters in which I am not a big fan of – in my opinion the area is was too sensitive to accommodate the impact of staying overnight. As I observed people I could tell that may wanted to experiment with the clothing optional venue but appeared too uncomfortable with the plethora of wet suitors. If I had time I would have attempted a hike up canyon. In spite of the crowd, DCHS still holds its charm and I always find it difficult to pack up and leave.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

April 21

hiker2080April 22, 2012 06:57PM

Wizard987April 22, 2012 10:18PM

hiker892April 23, 2012 07:15AM

windsailor849April 24, 2012 10:11PM

Paul P.847April 25, 2012 12:09PM

windsailor1336April 25, 2012 10:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login