Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (95% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Second phone call with Ranger Brad

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 12, 2002 08:23AM
I saw a great example of how a potential confrontation turned into harmonious action.

Apparent first time visitors brought along a bottle of wine they no doubt looked forward to sipping in the Womb with friends. The young lady made her way from sandy beach blanket near the trees to trail, grasping the slender bottle by its neck crossing over rocks and slippery grass above the Anniversary tub.

Our own Frank noticed and immediately interveined. Springing to his feet, he approached her. I anticipated a number of reactions from her as he spoke, ranging from shock and anger to who knows what!? I watched intensely to see just what would be the result. I know we all often wonder how best to approach these touchy situations.

Although I didn't hear him, the smile on her face indicated a bit of embarrassment but willingness to comply. I watched as she turned cradling the bottle with care and cautiously made her way back to her belongings where she made a white wine fluid exchange from glass to plastic milk bottle. Cool.

The funny part: As she is making her 2nd attempt to reach her friends who were no doubt anxiously awaiting her return with the 'goods', a number of onlookers also noticed the entire incident as well as the yellowish, rather foamy and questionable looking fluid. The wisecracks began almost immediately.

Knowing she would pass by the onlookers again, and anticipating some reaction, I suppose, as she passed she announced she was transporting her "[urine] specimen bottle" for recycling. Maybe you had to have been there, but picture how it would look carrying a plastic 1/2 gallon milk container with yellow foamy liquid in it.

Later, in the Womb, as they shared their booty, each member of her group chuckled over "pass the specimen bottle" with large smiles on their faces.

I was so pleased to witness this. Draw your own conclusions. Mine is that most situations can be approached with a friendly touch with the expectation of compliance and harmonious action resulting.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Second phone call with Ranger Brad

Wizard 1162May 11, 2002 03:53PM

JOBE 623May 11, 2002 06:12PM

Wizard 692May 11, 2002 10:05PM

The camping ban

Viejo Bill 658May 11, 2002 11:19PM

Re: The camping ban

Ron 624May 12, 2002 07:10PM

Naked Man 624May 12, 2002 08:23AM

Wizard 620May 12, 2002 08:52AM

JOBE 598May 12, 2002 10:21AM

Wizard 614May 12, 2002 09:20PM

Wizard 641May 13, 2002 08:18PM

JOBE 590May 13, 2002 08:29PM

Wizard 1057May 13, 2002 08:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login