Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Trip Report 01 - 08

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 11, 2011 11:50AM
OH!
I forgot to mention in my report about the black Mercedes Benz that was at the gate to the Bowens ranch with it's window shot out. This was a very nice and expensive car a 320E . As my friend and I were taking the right hand turn to go to the freedom trail head we saw a Apple Valley Sheriffs parol car parked behind the 320E.
Mike had a truck with a motorcycle parked at his gate. Did anyone here see this also?
My friend I was with figured it was an abandoned stolen car. I wandered if it was not another confrontation by the psyco growler? I wander who is right ?
Mike's mode of operation seems to be this he only confronts his enemies when they are alone. That way he thinks there are no witnersses ??? Just his word against his victims.
If the weather man is right it looks like excellent weather for the weekend ;~) Happy soaking !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip Report 01 - 08

jobe1586January 10, 2011 06:45AM

Re: Trip Report 01 - 08

jobe1412January 11, 2011 11:50AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login