Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (96% of Full)

Advanced

Potential great free hike

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 09, 2009 09:09PM
One reason I do the DCHS hike, is it allows me to enjoy a nude hike. I know it is a little off topic, but for those of similar interests, may I recommend another, what I consider, a delightful good nude hike.

It is quite demanding - up a trail that is well marked.
See: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=34.169737,-117.62671&spn=0.028725,0.042486&z=15
for a Google Maps location of this hike. It starts at the top of Sapphire road in Rancho Cucamonga. Park at the top of Skyline. Many party teenagers park there and walk up to head down into a gorge where the water runs through. It is clear one must start up the hill on the pavement in shorts as any home nearby can see you. The party folks stop at the top at the locked gate to head down the very steep hill to the gorge. Follow the paved road (formally open). The paved road becomes a dirt road for another 10-15 minutes (quite steep, which persuades discourages non-serious hikers.) Eventually it reaches a split. The left (west) route leads to a popular route, however the right leads to another locked gate and a single track path. Going right (along the W. Cucamonga Truck route), At this point one can shed the clothes and continue. The trail is less steep at one is nearly above the smog line (gasp!) The view of the valley is spectacular and one can see many minutes ahead of him should another hiker be traveling in the other direction. This trail goes on for hours. (Today, after nearly 90 minutes of hard hiking, I had to turn around.)

There are many hikes in the SoCal area where hiking nude is NOT recommended. Late in the day, I doubt one has problems with this path.

If you do follow this route - please post a note! I want to create a collection of great nude hikes. If there is such a web-based depository, please tell me.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Potential great free hike

SoCalFreeHiker1669July 09, 2009 09:09PM

Re: Potential great free hike

Rick867July 09, 2009 09:39PM

Re: Potential great free hike

SoCalFreeHiker835July 10, 2009 05:30PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login