Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Newbie questions

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 01, 2001 05:52PM
By long practice Deep Creek Hot Springs is a clothing optional area. That means one is free to wear or not wear clothes in or around the springs. Sometimes just about everybody you encounter is nude and on other occasions all seem to be clothed. What you "wear" is your business.

The "Ranch" (Bowen Ranch) is just a shack where a controversial guy named Mike will collect $4 (or $5, I forget what the price is now) per person to cross his rented land and hike the "goat trail" to the springs. Sex happens everywhere in society, it's just kept private..... and that's how it is at the springs. The stream goes on for miles above and below the hot springs and private places abound. As in the rest of society open sex or other "lewd" behavior is not tolerated. Freedom does not mean license.

Some people hike naked and some don't. There are NO accomodations at the "ranch" and the camping area is just a bare piece of ground.

Concerning being naked at the "ranch",I doubt that Mr. Mike is likely to appreciate your nekkid butt around his home.

I've been hiking to the hot springs for decades and I've seen countless numbers of guys hike in alone or with other guys (I'm referring to straight men) expecting to meet loads of sexy, available women. They're as likely to find fat gold nuggets in the stream. If you want female companions bring your own.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Newbie questions

David 1609May 01, 2001 10:03AM

Viejo Bill 784May 01, 2001 05:52PM

Bill 891May 02, 2001 04:35AM

Paul P. 1201May 02, 2001 12:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login