Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Trip report : Football, Frisbes and frogs!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 23, 2005 10:23PM
I arrived at the hotsprings at 2:30 pm. While standing between the anniversery pool and the shadey trees I listened to the drunk teenagers about two minuets. Then decided to sit at the willow shade closer to the Arizona pool. Then proceeded to take tempuratures of the differant pools.
The temp in the creek where I always take it just off the beach was 78 degrees. In front of the rocks were I jump off was 76 degrees. The temp in the Arizona pool was 102 degrees. When I finished soaking in the pools I was facinated by a football the teens had. Those guys were good ball throwers.
After throwing the football around for @ 1/2 hour a group of beautiful hippie chicks put their towels around where my back pack and cooler was. When I returned to get something to drink, they asked to share my shade, guess what my response was? You can also guess who I shared my 6 pack of ice cold Budwieser with. Things don't get much better than this !
Some body brought out a frissbe. Between the football and frissbe everyone was having fun. Perfect weather on a perfect day at my favorite hot spring. Just before sun down some one noticed the trail that goes up to the hotsprings by the Pacific crest trail was crowded with frogs. After looking at several frogs we determined these were Budwieser frogs.
These very nice women wanted to stay and watch the moonshine come out.
Guess who coached them thru and hiked out in the lovely moon light?
Life is good, get out and enjoy NOW !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report : Football, Frisbes and frogs!

jobe 1755August 23, 2005 10:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login