Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Katrina Please Stop the War 2

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 23, 2003 05:05PM
Blue Corn: I would propose that it is irrational to assume that " all " the people that Katrina has consulted with about negative behavior coming from Mike Castro, and " all " the people who have told me similiar stories with similiar themes, are just confused and mistaken about what happened to them. Now this is not to say that the people who have been treated nicely by Mike Castro are not true in what they tell either. Some folks just can't seem to fathom that Mike Castro could both act negatively toward some, and positively towards others. You say Mike Castro is wise for not speaking here at this forum. When I think of a wise person I see one who is gifted with the lessons of many years of life experience, one who can share his understanding with others to help them live better lives. Being wise has the connotation of goodness. On the other hand, I think Mike Castro chooses not to speak here as a shrewd calculation on his part. Its not about the irrationality of the opposing arguments. Its about how he would fair in trying to challenge these arguments here at this forum. As it stands now, he stays out of the limelight, so all people viewing this subject can do is wonder what Mike thinks, or would say about all of this, for Mike, to his mind, a safer path to follow. Wisdom, or cunning, depends upon your point of view. As is proposed by some, that Mike Castro is being completely misunderstood and after all, is just a nice mellow guy, all of the time, then where do you think all of these stories and described incidents come from, just mass confusion on the part of those involved. I know, some say these people claiming things about Mike Castro, have an axe to grind, and something to gain. They all want to take over that fabulous piece of real estate that is the Bowen Ranch :-) They all just want to cause trouble for a guy who really has never done a thing to any of them. Of course, all of these people, collectively working together on this project of getting Mike Castro, are a much bigger organization than little DCHS INC, we will call them the " Lets screw Mike Castro Club ". This club meets once a month to decide on the new stories to be made up, and to decide the details on how best to create the charade of Mikes misbehavior. Yes, that makes complete sense, thats rational, or so some would say.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Katrina Please Stop the War 2

blue corn 1419April 20, 2003 09:43PM

Wizard 717April 20, 2003 09:59PM

blue corn 620April 20, 2003 10:04PM

Wizard 594April 20, 2003 10:23PM

blue corn 546April 20, 2003 11:16PM

Wizard 900April 21, 2003 10:01AM

katrina island 591April 22, 2003 12:52PM

Wizard 589April 22, 2003 08:33PM

katrina island 582April 23, 2003 02:06AM

blue corn 588April 23, 2003 09:24AM

Wizard 1296April 23, 2003 05:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login