Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Katrina Please Stop the War 2

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 21, 2003 10:01AM
Well Blue Corn I would not classify my expressions of concern here at this forum regarding Mike Castro and negative behavior as merely comparable to gossip found in a high school. I've watched the scene at DCHS for alot of years and have talked with many folks and my opinion was not formed quickly by any means. The only thing I have to gain in all my efforts here is to see a more peaceful atmosphere develop in regards to DCHS and surrounding area. I am not trying to pay Mike Castro back for him telling me to leave his property, no axe to grind as sycamore put it. My history has always been to seek alternative routes to DCHS just for the fun of it, so losing the ranch as an access point is of little consequence to me. It was more important the day I was told to leave because at that point in time the Bowen Ranch was the only allowable way to go to DCHS from the north because of the other land closures and I did complain to the authorities about what I felt was an unjust situation of having a private landowner, with his own agenda, as the only gateway to DCHS from the popular direction to the springs, closest to my home where I live. My complaints on that subject were legitimate and shortly after the public routes were opened. Regarding your use of the word " heart ". I know the general usage of this word to describe some inner place in a person. I just find it ammusing that people use the name of a human organ to describe this important and complex idea of inner self. I think if you were to ask Katrina the reasons for her efforts to bring to light to various negative deeds regarding Mike Castro and his actions, I don't think she would use that term in describing what motivates her. She is very driven by what she deems to be an important cause. People hold various views as to the worthiness of her efforts. Some folks very much behind her and some very much against her. She has strong opinions on the subject of Mike Castro and his actions and unless the people adverse to her message find that she is, or has, done something illegal in proceeding to share her view, I doubt that she will stop in the mission she feels she must follow. So barring any illegal activity from her, those that do not appreciate her message can simply choose to ignore her and not respond. That is everybody's individual choice. Anyone who's watched this forum knows by now, Katrina has shown that she has the time, drive, and energy to continue sharing her views.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Katrina Please Stop the War 2

blue corn 1420April 20, 2003 09:43PM

Wizard 717April 20, 2003 09:59PM

blue corn 620April 20, 2003 10:04PM

Wizard 594April 20, 2003 10:23PM

blue corn 546April 20, 2003 11:16PM

Wizard 900April 21, 2003 10:01AM

katrina island 592April 22, 2003 12:52PM

Wizard 590April 22, 2003 08:33PM

katrina island 582April 23, 2003 02:06AM

blue corn 588April 23, 2003 09:24AM

Wizard 1297April 23, 2003 05:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login