Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Trip Report June 27

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 29, 2010 11:39PM
Coyote, Thankfully at this time the San Bernardino Forest along with DCHS remain clothing optional areas according the USFS. I go on Naturist hikes no matter what outdoor natural settings that I visit, but of course one must use reasonable discretion when you are in public lands not specifically designated for clothing optional activities, keeping in mind who may be around so as not to affect them adversly. I generally go to remote landscapes where I essentially do not come across people at all. Just last week I had a great Naturist experience ( new photos at the Wizard's pictures link below, or at, http://www.flickr.com/photos/35054303@N00/?saved=1 ) where I hiked to the top of a magnificent red rock formation overlooking Sedona, Arizona to to enjoy the late day sun and the amazing vista of the Oak Creek canyon and all of the stunning scenery of the surrounding mountains :-) I wrapped a surrong around myself a few times the Sedona Helicoptor tour folks came somewhat close to my location even though I don't think they ever actually saw me :-) My daughters are not interested in DCHS these days being of an age where they have other things they want to do. I still get them out on hikes and they are fine with my Naturism. I believe their many hikes to DCHS spending time in the clothing optional environment there has been a postive experience that will help them become more balanced people and more at ease with themselves and their own bodies, and who knows, maybe at some point in their future they might decide to become Naturist themselves. Of course that is completely up to them, each to their own :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2010 11:43PM by Wizard.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip Report June 27

coyote2078June 29, 2010 10:36PM

Re: Trip Report June 27

Wizard1999June 29, 2010 11:39PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login