Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (59% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Is this the "Womb rash"?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 20, 2013 08:29AM
I think a better and more common term would be the hot springs rash. I goggled "psudomonas aeruginosa" and studied about what it is and found this web site answers most questions about it.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/health-center/pseudomonas-infection.aspx

Upon reflection, I remember when I got the hot springs rash. It was 98 or 97 when I was building the clinical science building at the Ventura city colledge.
When not working I was spending my weekends at Big and Little Caliente hot springs. A beautiful woman who was at that springs offered her lemon she was eating as the solution to my rash. I put her juice on the rash and it burned but I toughed up and endured the pain. When I got home I had no lemons but, I did have some lemon furniture oil.. I checked the label and it stated that it was lemon juice and body oil. It hurt but I put it on and the rash was almost gone the next day.
I am just relating what worked for me. I hope this helps others to evaluate their situation and make good decisions.
Aparently, this bacteria is very common at hot springs,swimming pools and hospitals. The trouble is it is becoming more and more resistant to antibiotics.
The real cure is to keep your immune system healthy so we can keep going back to our favorite hot springs.
Moderation is good !
Like my grandpa used to say :
"Too much of a good thing is bad."
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is this the "Womb rash"?

bizarroclown1968November 18, 2013 05:54PM

mohave1062November 18, 2013 06:39PM

jobe876November 18, 2013 07:23PM

bizarroclown920November 19, 2013 08:12AM

Paul P.818November 19, 2013 08:14AM

Rick809November 19, 2013 01:05PM

Wizard777November 19, 2013 09:45PM

jobe2204November 20, 2013 08:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login