Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Cancelled Plans

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 24, 2002 09:21AM
Nevada Naturist, It was a fine day for a soak down here at DCHS also. When I got to the parking area it was breezy with cold temps and not inviting for the hike in nekid. When I got to the main pools there were 3 people soaking. A couple was in the main pool and as I was getting in I noticed a glass jar sitting on the rocks next to the pool. I asked if it was thiers and they said yes. I told them that glass was a bad thing to have around the springs and the rock pools especially. The guy said he was a " responsible person " and that he " never " falls down. I've heard that one before only to see the same person break their glass a few minutes later. I told him that plastic is the way to go in bringing things to the springs. They did put the glass jar back into thier packs which I was glad to see. This couple left and another woman and I talked for a few hours. Its amazing how people open up and tell you intimate details of thier life while having a relaxing warm soak. I find it interesting to hear about peoples lives and have enjoyed the many countless convesations I've had at DCHS. Near sunset a few more people showed up and I began my hike out. Cold winds were blowing, the moon was bright overhead and the hills were being bathed in the last golden rays of the setting sun. It was a beautiful scene. When I got back to my car I reached down to help my dog up into my truck and found that the hair on her rump was frozen. She had gotten wet down at the springs and it was cold enough to freeze her hair on the hike out. It was a crisp day but very refreshing too. I'm lookin forward to my next visit, happy soakin :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone Soaking on the 23rd?

Nevada Naturist 1512January 21, 2002 03:27PM

Re: Anyone Soaking on the 23rd?

Wizard 695January 22, 2002 09:08AM

Cancelled Plans

Nevada Naturist 735January 22, 2002 11:11PM

Wizard 665January 23, 2002 09:02AM

Nevada Naturist 774January 23, 2002 10:04PM

Paul P. 632January 23, 2002 05:59PM

Re: Cloudy Day at Black's Beach

Nevada Naturist 906January 23, 2002 09:46PM

Wizard 1160January 24, 2002 09:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login